We strive to maximize efficiency, giving our employees the autonomy to innovate, master their craft and create significant contributions.
Hobnob is making a major impact as a trusted mobile network service provider for thousands of on-the-go professionals. We’ve reached this position by putting together a team of talented, passionate people who share a common vision to create a more connected world.
Our culture is based on mutual respect, enjoying our work and a commitment to quickly collaborate, learn and expand the boundaries of mobile network services. We understand the value of ideas, and we’re continually on the lookout for people who are willing to think out of the box and put their minds to work figuring out new and better ways to do things.
Located in the heart of California’s Silicon Valley, Hobnob is grounded in the precepts that have made this part of the world the leading center of innovation. If you believe you have what it takes to contribute to that spirit of innovation, then chances are there’s a place for you at Hobnob.
We’re currently seeking to fill the positions listed below, but if you don’t see a good fit and still think that your skillset can be put to good use at Hobnob, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how you can make a difference.
- .NET Guru (C#, WPF): Build fluid UI/UX and viz for next-gen mobile networking tech
- Mac Developer: Build clean UI/UX for next-gen mobile network tech
- Embedded Systems Hacker (Linux/BSD)
- Senior Hardware Electrical Engineer
- IT Support Specialist
- Lead QA Engineer: Test next-gen mobile networking technology
- Sysadmin Guru: Build out a world-wide scalable network
- Web Engineer: Build awesome RoR applications